Release Notes: Update 15
Welcome to the Release Notes for Dungeons & Dragons Online! These release notes were posted on Thursday, August 23th, 2012.
News & Notes
- Fatesinger will no longer conflict with Bardic songs-per-rest.
- Fixed an issue where killing a boss too early prevented its objective from appearing on the objectives list, preventing you from actually completing all objectives to receive quest completion.
- Red Musk pollen effects will now properly end rather than lingering ad infinitum.
- The Mysterious Bard should no longer mysteriously not show up to help you find mysterious doors.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Dryad from completing her tree drama.
- Missing DM text has been added back in to better clarify one of the drama moments during the end fight.
- The Druid's Curse
- Several hard & elite raid bosses were found hanging out off stage. They have been ushered back into their proper positions.