Update 22 Patch 3 Release Notes
Welcome to the Release Notes for Dungeons & Dragons Online! These notes were posted on Monday, August 4th, 2014.
News & Notes
- The Bard Warchanter's Iced Edges and Northwind now work correctly after zoning.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a bard to receive infinite songs.
- Bottled spells can no longer have an effect on certain monsters who are in a non-attackable state.
- The experience awarded when completing a Saga is once again automatically consumed.
Quests, Events, and Adventure Areas:
Secrets of the Artificers
Blown to Bits
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when collecting demolition charges.
- Blown to Bits
Three Barrel Cove
- Fixed a stuck spot.
- Stacked items once again go into the Shared Bank, Bag Deposit Box, and Guild Chests correctly.
Known issues are now available, click here!