Update 48 Patch 2 Release Notes
Here are the release notes for Update 48 Patch 2, released on Wednesday, December 9th.
News and Notes:
- Items found in random loot via end rewards or chests will now display their augment slots immediately.
- Items in your character bank with empty slots will now display their augment slots without requiring you to log out and in again with them in your inventory.
- Items in your shared bank with empty slots will now display their augment slots once you move them into your inventory, without requiring you to log out and log back in again.
- Items that you remove Legacy Augments from will now have their empty new augment slots display immediately without requiring you to log out and in again with them in your inventory.
- All sources of preslotted augments have been removed from the game.
- Many augment tooltips have been corrected.
- The effects of the Insightful Dexterity and Constitution augments have un-swapped.
- The Master's Gift is now Bound to Account.
- The Vitality +20 Augment is now on the reward list for Tapestry turn-ins.
- Unslotting a Deconstructor Legacy Augment that was in a Purple Legacy slot no longer switches the resulting augment slot to Orange, and visa-versa.
- The Spring Feywild set has had its bonuses corrected.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Adjustments have been made to reduce some Dungeon Alert in the Feywild landscape.
- Hit Points have been reduced on most elite monsters in Heroic difficulty.
- Additionally, hit points have been reduced for pixies, sprites, pseudo dragons, and most caster mobs.
- Additionally, hit points have been Increased for giants and wood woads.
- Melee damage has been reduced on a few Feywild monsters.
- Frozenguard armors in A Frosty Reception now take 150% damage from fire.
- Fixed a door in Immortality Lessons that could previously be closed but not reopened.