Update 49.1 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 49.1, released on Thursday, April 29th.
News and Notes:
- The animations for Intimidate, Bluff, and Diplomacy no longer cancel the attack chain.
- The pause after swapping equipment has been reduced.
The Aegis of Aosu'riel now has flavor text.
Aasimar Scourge's Greater Scourge Weapons no longer says it grants offhand Doublestrike, is now hidden from the buff bar, and no longer falls off when you enter a dungeon, die, or rest.
The critical threat range of the Collapsible Shortbow has been fixed, with its Heroic version back to 20x3 and the Epic version properly at 19-20x3.
Vivace, the Rapier of Rhapsody now applies it spell critical damage more reliably.
Several new items released in Update 49 now have their correct material type.
The Snakeskin Vest, Gorgon Docent, and Gorgon Armor are now back to being minimum level 8.
Corrected an issue that was preventing Bladeforged Iconics from getting their level 15 gear on the Hardcore server.
The Sunblade no longer improperly places a buff onto your buff bar.
The Magical Vulnerability from Bound Fate and the Physical Vulnerability from Grim Fate no longer stack when effects from different ranks are applied.
Rank 2 and 3 of Bound Fate now applies Magical Vulnerability for the correct duration of 45 seconds.
Rank 3 of Bound Fate now properly applies its listed amount of 12% Magical Vulnerability.
Grim Fate now properly applies its listed amount of Physical Vulnerability (6/10/12%).
- Corrected an issue with the icon for the new Hardcore IV mount.
The Wizard version of Eldritch Knight's Eldritch Blade capstone now properly adds +2 Constitution
Knight of the Chalice's Holy Retribution now restores Smite charges again.
The Communion of Scribing in the Bladeforged Iconic enhancement tree no longer has its incorrect tooltip speed numbers.
The Word of Balance SLA in Season's Herald has had its text corrected.
Tier 4 of Angel of Vengeance no longer erroneously applies extra caster levels to Sunbolt.
- Tier 4 of Angel of Vengeance now calls out that it applies to alignment spells.
- The favor reward for achieving the proper amount of Morgrave University favor is now available and grants +2 to Search and Spellcraft.
- Multitude of Missile no longer puts Manyshot on cooldown.
- Some outdated references to Manyshot in other abilities have been removed.
- The Hardcore vendor now allows access to previous rewards earned during prior seasons on the Hardcore server itself.
Quests and Adventure Areas
Menace of the Underdark
Caught in the Web:
- This quest is now slightly brighter.
- Lolth has fewer mobs in the final fight.
- Portal Keepers respawn five seconds slower and more predictably.
- Ana now notices artifacts from farther away.
- Caught in the Web:
- The alert icon for a guild leveling up to a high level now uses the Legendary Victory icon.